Terms and conditions of ginger-electronic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
(1) For all deliveries and services of ginger-electronic UG (haftungsbeschränkt) - further ginger-electronic - while using this webshop the following terms and conditions are part of the contract.
(2) Private consumers are customers ordering goods or services for mainly private purposes. Companies and consumers ordering for commercial purposes are business consumers.
2. Contract partner
(1) The contract of purchase is entered with
ginger-electronic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
3. Conclusion of contract
(1) All offered products and prices in the online shop are a non-binding offer and a request of submit a bid.
(2) With clicking the BUY button you give a binding order for the listed products or goods in your shopping cart. After finishing a process you will receive an automatic confirmation with a list of your ordered products. This is for information only and not yet a legal acceptance of your order.
(3) Acceptance of your order and a valid contract will take place of a shipment notice or an explicit confirmation of order. If you won't receive this within 5 days your order has not been accepted.
4. Right of withdrawal
(1) If you are a private consumer and your order is not subjected to a commercial activity, commercial purposes or a company and you are living or registered in the EU (European Union) you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without naming any reasons.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us - ginger-electronic UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Tal 44, 80331 München, Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel. +49 89 20084103 - of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
-Ende der Widerrufsbelehrung -
5. Prices and shipment cost
(1) The price on the product pages are including legal VAT (valid end price excluding delivery).
(2) Additionally we charge the costs of shipment shown in the shopping cart regarding your country and additional shipment options (express for example).
(1) Packaging and shipment is payed by the customer, depending on shipment options, payment options used, weight and target country. Prior to your last buying step all costs are shown in the ordering process explicitlly and shown on the invoice.
(2) Delivery time is approx. 3 days within Germany, 5 days within EU countries (European Union) and approx. 10 days for deliveries outside from EU ("world"). There maybe different delivery times for specific products, shown on the product page.
(1) Payment can be done by bank transfer in advance or through Paypal.
(2) When choosing advance payment (valid for Germany and EU countries only) we provide our account information in an official order confirmation and deliver after receive of payment.
8. Retention of title (ownership)
(1) The ordered goods are under retention of title till receive of full payment.
9. Dispute resolutions
(1) The EU commission has an internet based application for solving disputes extrajudicial from online shopping contracts. Further information is available under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obligated and not willing to use this process of arbitration.
10. Final regulations
(1) These terms and conditions are under the right of Federal Republic of Germany without UN sales law if the customer is a merchant, legal entity or public sector company.
(2) Place of jurisdiction for all disputes of contracts based on sales using this webshop with ginger-electronic is the registered base of ginger-electronic if the customer is a merchant, legal entity or public sector company.
(3) If single clauses of this terms and conditions are not legal valid regulations of the applicable law are used instead and the rest of the terms and conditions are part of the contract.